Earlier this month, I gave you a peek inside a backyard in Brooklyn, courtesy of the folks over at Lonny magazine. It was over-the-top bohemian — a very stylish look, but the majority of readers agreed that this laid-back, eclectic style was anything but practical. This time around, I thought I'd delve into our archives to show you outdoor spaces emanating a slightly bohemian vibe that are a bit more realistic and attainable.
Love it or hate it, I think we can all agree bohemian style has a cozy, "pull up a chair, have a drink and stay a while" kind of feel. And that's something we can all get on board with.
1. Kevin and Greg's Sugar Shack.
2. Isabelle's New York City Balcony Oasis.
3. Caroline & Sebastian's Bohemian Fairytale.
4. Rachel's Historic Family Home (and Yurt Workspace).
5. Aria & Jason's Austin Oasis.
6. Blythe's Bohemian West Hollywood Cottage.
7. Vanessa's Vintage Bohemian Hilltop Home.
8. Shiva's Eclectic, Romantic Modern Ranch.
9. Sarah's Warm Bohemian Home.
10. Marisa and Peter's Playfully Eclectic Home.
(Images: As linked above.)