If there is one go-to weapon in our cleaning arsenal when it comes to kids' items, it would have to be a Magic Eraser. They're even better than sprays at getting some things clean. Check out our list of 10 items that are easily wiped free of dirt and debris with this magic little rectangle.
1. Dolls & Action Figures: The soft vinyl faces of dolls will wipe clean easily, just don't press too hard you don't want to leave any micro-scratching on the surface.
2. Inflatable Items: It might be a Rody or a giant bouncy ball, truth be told, they're not always the cleanest. It's not like children go around licking them by any means, but everything looks better when it's scuff free!
3. Bedroom Furniture: You don't really know how much built up "ick" is clinging to your children's headboard until you give it a wipe down. While you're at it, check their night stand... underneath it if you dare.
4. Sneakers: Spring is the season for mud and puddle jumping. Make sure their first kicks of the year stay clean with this magic little sponge. Because there's little water involved you can clean them and then walk right out the door if needs be. No drying time!
5. Inside A Lunchbox: If you don't have time to wash out their lunchboxes each day, give them a swipe to get the grime out until you can properly de-funkify things from the week.
6. Game Consoles: Although it's unadvised to use water of any kind on most electronics, a well wrung out Magic Eraser will do wonders on grimey game controllers, the console itself, even handheld units that might be taken from place to place to kill time.
7. Bathroom Fixtures: Since there's no soap to get in their eyes or chemicals to swallow, let kids help out with chores and take care of their own bathroom. They can help scrub toothpaste spit off the sink or scrub out their own ring around the bathtub!
8. Sporting Equipment: With Spring in the air everyone is digging into their stash of last Summer's sporting gear. Although they look like they've seen better days, they'll be good as new with a wipe down. Buff up that wiffle ball bat, even wipe down that baseball glove or soccer ball.
9. Bikes: Instead of hosing them off outside, give them a small bucket of water and a sponge and let them do their own detail work. Show them how it can shine and help them take pride in this pricey and ever important purchase.
10. Baby-Anything: Cribs, highchairs, diaper pail, booster seats... the list is endless. Sure they deserve a wipe down with an actual cleanser once in awhile, but for quick jobs or refreshing thrifted finds, they can't be beat!
Where do you use a Magic Eraser in your home? Let us know in the comments below!