The demise of so many of our favorite magazines last year made us feel significantly less guilty about our gigantic periodical collection even though it has a tendency to overflow our shelves. We constantly reference past issues of our favorites that have passed away and treasure the arrival of the few that are still alive. Here are some tips and solutions for keeping and storing your magazine stockpile.
1. Keep them on a low table behind a sofa — guests love to browse, but they are kept out of sight.
2. How To... Commit to a Magazine Clip File
3. How Do You Control Magazine Clutter?
4. Magazine Stack Nightstand
5. How To: Make Custom Magazine Files
6. How To: Customize IKEA Magazine Files
7. A Very Organized Martha Magazine Collection
8. Tips To Shed Your Magazine Collection And How To Organize the Rest
9. Look!: Magazines and Newspapers on Display
10. Look: Seven Space Saving Magazine Racks!