Yesterday we were sent a link that had satellite images showing a lot of the country blanketed with snow. Yikes — it’s cold out there. It’s making us layer on the blankets, stoke the fireplace and grab tons of candles for light in case the power goes out.
Confession though: we’re not the biggest fans of tea light holders. Falling a little too close to the dreaded “knick knack” category for us, we often find it difficult to find any that match our aesthetic tastes. But, with the threat of a few snow sprinkles in Austin (laugh away—we’re not used to snow down here!) it has us in the mood to stock up and find cute ones. Luckily a search today yielded some tea light holders we wouldn’t mind having in our home.
1) Porcelain Tea light Delight N.2. $40
2) Porcelain Tea light Delight N.5. $40
3) Faux Bois et de la Flamme set of 4 $32
4) Tea-light Holders $15
5) Luminary Tea Light Holder $4.95
6) Angled Cut Accent Light $18
7) Porcelain Tea light Delight N.7. $40
8) Porcelain Pebble Tea Light Candle $18
9) Tea light candle holder $18
10) Avon Crystal Votive Holder $9