In case you haven't heard, copper is the biggest trend in DIY. Fittings and pipe made from copper are easy to find at hardware and home stores, and people love the warm metallic shimmer it gives off. Is it the new gold? Maybe. With these creative DIY projects, you don't have to spend a lot to find out.
We featured 10 increidble copper paint, paper and pipe projects in this trend roundup. Here are ten more ideas that use lightweight copper pipe to accessorize walls, floors and even your wrist.
- Circular Pipe Magazine Storage, Monster's Circus
- Copper Pipe Candleholder, An-Magritt
- DIY Hammered Copper Cuff, Merrythought
- Tripod Floor Lamp, Sarah M. Dorsey Designs
- Copper Pipe Toilet Paper Holder, This Old House
- Copper and Pine Magazine Rack, Fall for DIY
- DIY Marble Tray, Almost Makes Perfect (OK, this one's drawer pulls painted to look like pipe)
- Copper and Concrete Lamps, Brit + Co
- Copper Pipe Icosahedron Light Fixture, The Gathered Home
- Hanging Copper Magazine and Book Display, Merrythought