The capsule wardrobe thing is officially a movement. Men and women everywhere are purging their closets down to just a few pieces for everyday wear–so what's a guy or gal to do with all those extra t-shirts? Whether it's new or old, in perfect condition or a little tattered, a t-shirt can be the foundation for something else beautiful for your home.
We tackled this last year, bringing you tutorials for bowls, bags and dog toys. Now, here are 10 more projects that can be crafted together from that pile of old t-shirts you've been hanging on to.
1. (Above) Fabric Garland Chandelier, A Beautiful Mess
2. Fabric Yarn Weaving/Wall-Hanging, Lebenslustiger
3. Crochet Cushion Cover, Callaloo Soup
4. Reusable Market Bag, Hello Natural
5. Macrame Hanging Planter, Brit + Co.
6. Round Rag Rug, Hannah in the House
7. T-Shirt Latch Hook Rug, Xoelle
8. "Friendship Bracelet" T-Shirt Rug, Luri & Wilma
9. T-Shirt Pillow, LoLovie
10. T-Shirt Jewelry, Brit + Co.