Last week in the post What's Your 2012 Resolution? we asked Apartment Therapy's eco-minded readers to share what changes they wanted to make in the new year. Here's our ten favorites…
- Do one eco-resolution per month.
- Go paper towel-free.
- Stop shopping on Amazon.com and support more small, local retailers.
- Be more mindful with food...more specifically to stop wasting produce by not consuming it fast enough.
- Less impulse clothes buying. Quality over quantity!
- Only buy books when they are not available at the library or from a friend.
- De-clutter and use resources we already have!
- Reclaim garden beds and start growing tomatoes again!
- Identify what in life is most important and eliminate everything else.
- And our favorite of all, which applies to those of us green focused or not… to laugh more!
(Image: Etsy seller Lucky Bee Press)