There's nothing like spray paint for giving old items instant color makeovers. Where I live in Chicago, ostensibly in an effort to curb graffiti, spray paint cannot be purchased in hardware stores. And, at the risk of sounding agoraphobic, I prefer shopping from the comfort of my own home anyway. Thanks to the magic of the internet, a world of spray paint options is just a click away. • Home Depot stocks the major spray paint brands online. You can also save a little money by purchasing one of their multi-can packs.
• Art Primo has a wide selection of spray paint brands in a rainbow of colors and finishes.
• Grainger is known as an industrial supplier but they also stock Krylon spray paint.
• Amazon stocks just about everything else so it's no surprise that they carry a wide selection of spray paint. If you're a Prime member, this is a great option for free shipping.
• Utrecht carries Montana and MTN spray paints, with a vast selection of colors available.
• Mister Art is another online art supply store that offers a good selection of spray paint colors and finishes.
• Global Industry, another industrial supplies retailer, has Rust-Oleum and Krylon paints, as well as some high heat and barbecue paints.
• 33third has a great selection of paint combo packs, including 12, 24, and 48 can packages.
• Dick Blick carries, in addition to Krylon spray paints, Plutonium Ultra Supreme Professional Grade Aerosol Paint, a brand made in Detroit.
• ThePaintStore carries several spray paint brands, as well as spray primers and varnishes.