Does your outdoor space get the last of your decorating attention and budget? Check out these 10 accessories that will perk up your patio or liven your lawn — all for under $10.TOP ROW:
1. Cute blackboard markers make it easy to tell the parsley from the cilantro. Williams-Sonoma, $9.95.
2. Hey there, sailor, these nautical plates are under $4! West Elm, $3.50.
3. A pop of color and a flickering candle add style day or night. West Elm, $7.
4. The easiest way to elevate your plants is to get them out of those plastic pots. This steel planter will do the trick. CB2, $9.95.
5. A great hostess gift, a fun bottle opener adds whimsy (and you can never have too many!). Pottery Barn, $8.50.
6. Add a little shimmer to your space. These mercury votives will sparkle under the stars. West Elm, $4.
7. Keep the bugs at bay when you fill this etched glass burner with citronella oil. Pier 1, $8.
8. Cast a glow with this charming tea light lantern in rust resistant iron. Pier 1, $10.
9. Bring the garden to the picnic table with these bright floral plates. Target, $9.99.
10. Add some padding to outdoor seating with bright striped pillows. Target, $9.99.
(Images: as linked above)