It doesn't matter if you're buying or selling, Craigslist is a great place to make things happen. That said, you don't want it to consume your life and would like for things to be as painless and rewarding as possible. Here are 10 posts from days gone by that will help you bring your A game to the Craigslist arena.
We talk about Craigslist a great deal here on Apartment Therapy. There are transformations and makeovers on inexpensive furniture finds, our daily Scavengers that we share with you and, of course, the mentions of it when it comes to the how-to of buying new or used. Here are all of our best tips and advice on the issue of using Craigslist effectively:
• 5 Time Saving Tips for Searching Craigslist
• How To: Search on Craigslist
• Good Questions: How Do I Find Furniture on Craigslist?
• How To Use Craigslist To Find The Perfect Apartment
• The Pros of Craigslist Shopping
• 10 Tips for Finding What You Want on Craigslist
• Top Tips For Using Craigslist to Find a New Home
• How To: Optimize a Craigslist Listing
• How To Increase Your Earnings on Craigslist
• 5 Tips for Selling Your Stuff on Craigslist
Image: Laure Joliet