Pink isn't a color that many say they are very secure in using for interiors. It's easy to feel that it will be overwhelming or too girly. Don't worry, most people are in the same boat that you are and will be ridiculously jealous when you add a little pink to your space with confidence. Here are 10 pieces that are easy to incorporate.
There are small pieces and large, depending on how comfortable you are with the idea. If you're new to the idea of bringing this color to your home, start small (like the frame). It's a minimal commitment while you warm up to things.
1. Ditte Sofa, Fred Shand Pink: for $3,998 from Anthropologie
2. Felix Fuchsia Side Chair: for $89.95 from Crate and Barrel
3. Flamingo Berry Stool: for $16.95 from Crate and Barrel
4. Coming and Going Coatrack: for $79 from Urban Outfitters
5. Saturated Dewdrops Chandelier: for $2,000 from Anthropologie
6. Baroque Frame: for $9.99 from Target
7. Tonal Pink Squares Rug: for $695 from Jonathan Adler
8. Ruffle Papasan/Floor Cushion: for $90 from Pier 1
9. Junior Dachshund Bookends: for $150 from Jonathan Adler
10. Robert Abbey Delta Schiaparelli Lamp: for $150.91 from Lamps Plus
Images: As credited above.