If you're prepping for Thanksgiving already, you may be thinking about how to entertain the kids during this celebration. Especially how to get them to enjoy it and still be able to have adult conversations yourself. Well, in my case, I'm lucky my kids find lots of use out of crayons and paper. But when their friends and cousins are there too, it's helpful to have specific games for them to play at the table.
Printables are one of the most helpful resource on the internet when you have kids!
1. Thanksgiving Bingo, Kopp Family (shown above)
2. Thanksgiving Word Search, The KidzPage.
3. Thanksgiving Crossword Puzzles, Education.com
4. Turkey Football (with Paper), Spoonful.
5. Thanksgiving Word Scramble, Moms & Munchkins
6. Thanksgiving Coloring Pages, Primary Games.
7. Thanksgiving-themed Find the Differences, A Kids Heart.
8. Thanksgiving Picture Matching, All Kids Network.
9. "I Am Thankful For..." Writing Practice, A to Z Teacher Stuff.
10. Thanksgiving Conversation Cards, Tip Junkie.
(Image credits: Kopp Family)