As recycling becomes more of a norm versus flash-in-the-pan novelty, new DIY ideas are increasingly common. Which is great for those of us constantly on the search for projects around the house. Here are ten great ideas for repurposing leather belts you no longer wear.
- Dog Bed from Brigg
- Belted Fabric Totes from Brit & Co.
- Recycled Leather & Wood Shelf from Design Sponge
- Belt Bulletin Board from Poppytalk
- Woven Belt Chair from Saved by Love Creations
- Window Planter from Bambula
- Leather Belt Curtain Ties from House of Earnest
- Belted Roman Blinds from Sköna Hem
- Leather Handled Box from WhimseyBox
- Leather Rug from Upcycling by Danny Seo, via Krrb
(Images: as linked above)
ATVideo of the Day