- 1. How to Build a Simple Indoor Swing (for Winter): This project is great for kids who've been cooped up indoors and need to burn some energy.
2. How to Make a Reading Nook: Tips on setting up a comfortable corner in your home for down time.
- 3. How to Make a Great Side Table from IKEA Frosta Stools: An inexpensive IKEA hack that makes a great bedside table.
4. How to Make a Raw Felt Headboard: This is one of the easiest headboard projects out there, and it's particularly well-suited to cozy winter bedrooms.
- 5. How To Clean Your House in 20 Minutes a Day for 30 Days: A month-long workout schedule to get your home into shape.
6. How to Tackle that Closet Organization... Finally: Tips for letting go of your perfectionistic tendencies and grappling with a chaotic closet.
- 7. How to Clean Out Your Medicine Cabinet: One of the best places to start fresh is right here, where an hour or two of cleaning can get you ready for the year ahead.
8. How to Make a Soothing Bath Soak for Sick Days: If you've got the winter grunge, here's a low-energy project that could make you feel better.