Roost Macrame Hanging Candle Holder that I repurposed to plant a donkey tail in — now hanging by my kitchen window. • 2. Jeana Sohn's Restful Corner complete with a hanging string of hearts. • 3. Reapproproated Vintage Containers house succulents and are hung in a cluster. • 4. Go Mod with the circle pot from
LA Garden Show
• 5. Go Big with a hard to kill houseplant cascading in front of a window (from Alex and Cory's Small Cool Entry back in '09)
• 6. Upside down Airplants from Michael McDowell - modern and hard to kill.
• 7. Hanging Poppies spotted over on Design Sponge are dramatic and won't be as long lived as succulents or traditional houseplants, but man are those beautiful. And a nice alternative to having cut flowers.
• 8. Mix and Matched Vintage containers in front of a window from a favorite southern california blog, No Accounting For Taste
• 9. Hanging Herb Garden made possible by planters from boskke makes way more space in the kitchen for an herb garden.
• 10. Hanging Geo Planter from Kelly Lamb is modern and simple for a single succulent or pack it with dozens. Love the sculptural shape.
Images: Laure Joliet, Jeana Sohn, Beth Ziegler, Laure Joliet, Alex and Cory, Mudpuppy Ceramics, Design Sponge, No Accounting For Taste, Boskke, Reform School