As a renter, there usually isn't much that can be done to improve a kitchen, but for those of us who amass more cookware than necessary, adding a bit of temporary storage can help give your kitchen a custom feel.
For many of the options below, you don't even need a wall to place the storage against. If the kitchen is one of your favorite rooms, you can expand it out with a free standing kitchen island that you can take with you to your next home.
1. Maitre Wine Car from CB2, $599
2. RE Microwave Kitchen Cart from Target, $49.99
3. Market Kitchen Cart from West Elm, $499
4. Belmont Mint Kitchen Island from Crate and Barrel, $499
5. Styler Bar Cart from Jayson Home and Garden, $1,195
6. Marble Prep Table from Minam, $2,500
7. Olofstorp from IKEA, $249
8. Gridley Caged Storage Cabinet from Pottery Barn, $1,399
9. 1900's Caged Baker's Rack from Restoration Hardware, $795
10. Inter Metro Baker's Rack from Container Store, $236.90
(Image credits: as linked above)