Believe it or not, we've had two straight days of snow here in Atlanta. OK, so it's technically snow flurries. And nothing is really sticking to the ground. But still, with frozen water falling from the sky, we're having to think about new things, like how to keep our laptop warm and dry on our walk to the metro station.
Here's a hint when searching for snow-proof laptop bags: They're the same as waterproof laptop bags. Crazy, right?
Anyways, just because you need great features like waterproofing and structure in your bag doesn't mean that you need to sacrifice on style. Here are our favorite snow (and water!) -proof bags and sleeves:
- Mavericks Waterproof Swig Backpack from Timbuk2 ($160, Timbuk2.com)
- Handmade Laminated Cotton 15" Laptop Bag in newsprint pattern ($56, Womensgirl on Etsy)
- Aquapac Seti Case ($51.99, Buy.com)
- Freitag Recycled Laptop Bag ($150 and up, Freitag.ch)
- Laptop Drybag from Haglöfs (15", $34.30; 17", $39.60; both from OutdoorSports24.com)
- Handmade Laminated Cotton 13" Laptop Bag in spring flower pattern ($56, Womensgirl on Etsy)
- SealLine Water-Proof Computer Sleeve (In three sizes for $49.95 to $59.95, SunnySports.com)
- Tumi T-Tech Hydro Sport Messenger Bag ($107.99, eBay)
- Manhattan Portage Vinyl Laptop Sleeve (In four colors for $32, Buy.com)
- Kena Kai DRI Computer Messenger with Waterproof Seams ($41.99, Buy.com)