As school is starting, most of us are trying to make our lives the easiest they can be with everything that we have to juggle: work, kids, homework, lunches etc.. The nice, little touches sometimes get lost in the shuffle. That's why printables can be a nice and quick solution to bringing color and love into your kids' everyday routine. Here are some sources to check out...
1. Homework Planner, Book Labels and Lunch notes, Simply Graphics Design.
2. School Tags, Sissy Print.
3. After School Convo Cards, The Crafting Chicks.
4. Lunch Notes, The Celebration Shoppe.
5. Lunch Box Notes, Central Penn Parents.
6. First Day of School Sign, Oh So Printable.
7. DIY Backpack Tag, Lolly Jane.
8. Book Plates and Labels, Running With Glitter.
9. "All About Me" Tags, I Heart Naptime.
10. Bright Printable Lunch Bags, A Subtle Revelry.
(Images: as linked above)