Is there anything more enviable about a Scandinavian kids room than their amazing mix of bright and bold textiles? Of course there isn't, just look at those quilts! Ready for some new bedding? Here are some Scandi-style sources to brighten up your little one's room:
1. For Scandi-style on a budget, look no further than IKEA. Remember their cheaper pieces can always be paired with more expensive Scandinavian linens. This duvet cover and pillowcase is just $29.99.
2. Marimekko has for a long time been the go-to source for Scandinavian bedding. Their sheets, pillowcases and duvets are available at Finnstyle, Crate and Barrel, and on the official Marrimekko site. These sheets: the Ajo set in pink from Finnstyle.
3. This Katvig bedding set comes in blue or yellow from Style Pit.
4. Ferm Living is a Danish brand that arrived in the US in 2007 and has been loved by us ever since! This minty duvet set is available at Rosenberry Rooms.
6. While Donna Wilson is from Scotland, much of her design is inspired by Scandinavian textiles. This lush forest floor throw comes in both black and blue.
7. Smafolk is a popular Danish kids clothing brand that also uses its textiles to make kids bedding sets. This apple set is the Smafolk logo and comes in 7 different colorways at Style Pit.
8. What could be more Scandinavian than Moomin? The Scandinavian Design Center has a few different Moomin bedding sets available online.
9. Jane Foster's vintage-inspired designs are also Scandinavian-inspired (her daughter Polly's room is pictured above). You can find her cushions and soft toys here.