• Yorkwood Co. "Born on the streets of New York," their tables, stools and benches, are crafted from locally sourced shipping pallets.
• Jeremiah Collection We profiled them last week and we're still smitten with their mid-century style.
• White Furniture You'll find two separate lines here – White on White and Organic Modernism. Both fall under the organic modern umbrella.
• Restoration Hardware Of course, Resto is one of the first stores that come to mind when I think of organic modern style. They practically set the trend.
• John Kelly Furniture & Accessories Mid century and modern furniture as seen through the eyes of a fine furniture craftsman.
• Viva Terra You have to weed through some of the more global-inspired products here, but you'll also find a wide selection of furniture with modern profiles.
• OHIO Design This San-Francisco-based outfit prides itself on producing simple modern designs with quality materials and fine craftsmanship.
• Anthony Sisto Warm and minimal, Sisto's furniture is clearly inspired by mid-century but with an updated spin.
• BDDW Tyler Hays designs some of the most beautiful furniture, all with an organic modern sensibility.
• Thrive Home Furnishings This Los Angeles-based company makes mid-century styled furniture with major green cred.
MORE ORGANIC MODERN ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• 7 Lights for an Organic Modern Look
• 9 Chairs for an Organic Modern Look
• Rachel's Classic Organic Modern Dream Living Room
• Matt & Leah's Modern Menagerie House Tour
(Image: Beth Bates, Michael Moeller's Bachelor Pad Project in the Sky)