1. Aimée Wilder: Hand silk screened on clay–coated paper. Papers are manufactured with responsibly sourced fiber, and all of their suppliers adhere to one of the globally recognized forestry or chain of custody programs.
Shown: Pigeon in Slate
2. Hygge & West: Started by 2 friends, Hygee & West sells wallpaper colections from their favorite designers. They are screen printed in Chicago on coated paper that is manufactured in the USA.
Shown: Daydream in Blue by Julia Rothman
3. Madison and Grow: Design studio based in Los Angeles. All of their wallcoverings and textiles are hand silk screened in California using water–based inks.
Shown: Maggie in Red Boat House
4. makelike: Hand–screenprinted using water–based inks on recyclable paper. Made in Portland, Oregon.
Shown: Burst Wallpaper in Grey
5. Kimberly Lewis Home: hand screen printed in the United States using water–based ink and clay–coated paper.
Shown: Sierra in Aubergine
6. Grow House Grow: Based in Brooklyn, NY, and designed by Katie Deedy. Wallpaper is hand silk screened on clay–coated paper.
All of their papers are printed in New York.
Shown: Tackapousha in Mermaid from the Rockaway Collection
7. Twenty2: hand screen printed in the US using water–based inks.
Shown: Montague Terrace in Glam
8. Eskayel: Based in Brooklyn, the wallpaper designs are reproductions of hand painted patterns on natural and recycled grounds. Made to order.
Shown: Reflection in Pool
9. Cavern: wallpaper design firm based out of New York City and Los Angeles specializing in hand silk screened wallcoverings using water–based inks.
Shown: Trellis in Navy
10. Pottok: hand silk screened in Los Angeles using recycleable paper and water–based inks.
Shown: Little Whales in Black
MORE WALLPAPER ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• 8 Brooklyn Wallpaper Designers to Watch
• Eco–Friendly Wallpaper Designers
• Wild About Wallpaper: 25 Cool & Pretty Patterns
• Wonderful Wallpaper: 25 Warm, Beautiful Patterns
(Images: As credited above)