The kitchen is one of those frustrating places. Unlike other rooms, where you
decide what to add, the kitchen decides for
you. To be considered, well, a kitchen, a few large appliances are required that end up hogging valuable space. In the past, the appliance market didn't accommodate those of us with smaller kitchens than say, a two family townhouse, but these days you can find a compact, just about everything, that sometimes can even handle more than one job.
- Sharp Stainless Steel AX-1200S Combo Oven Convection, Steamer, and Microwave all within a 17 1/4" x 21 3/4" x 18 3/8" frame.
- Dacor Millennia Microwave In-A-Drawer, can be installed below counters or ovens.
- Kohler Karbon Faucet folds into a super small footprint.
- Deni 3 Tier Digital Food Steamer has nesting baskets and a removable base so you can easily tuck it away when not in use.
- Zanussi stylish and compact dishwasher measures 21-inches wide, so it can fit beneath sinks or on a kitchen counter.
- Sanyo ECJ-N55F Rice Cooker with a slow cook option for cooking soups, porridge, and stews.
- Gorenje Retro Refrigerator Collection, all models in this line are 23-inches wide, at varying heights.
- Morphy Richards Intellisteam can cook up chicken, fish, vegetables, rice, etc.
- Summit 39-Inch Combination Kitchen includes a large drawn sink at one end, two electric burners at the other, and a 5.2 cu. ft. undercounter refrigerator/freezer underneath.
- Danby DDW1899BLS 8-setting Dishwasher stands tall and slender, to fit into tight spaces standard dishwashers can't.