Our affinity for rooms with a touch of the dark, gothic, or strange is a year-round kind of affair, but we know we're not the only ones with a taste for the slightly sinister, especially as Halloween fast approaches.
Here are ten spaces that all provide some weird and wonderful inspiration for All Hallows Eve and beyond.
1. The Strange & Unusual Collections of Martin Gee
2. Michelle & Dylan's Curiosity Filled Apartment
3. Inside Madera Design House
4. Jen & Rob's Gothic Bungalow
5. Michele Masters an Old School Loft
6. Ronnie & Viktoria's Roscoe Remodel
7. Jon Brooks' Home: A Sculptor's Handmade Retreat
8. The Providence Athenaeum: A Cozy Historic Library
9. Retro Color: 10 Red and Pink Rooms from the 1960s
10. Eclectic Decor: El Tres Inn