Although it seems like bath-time toy storage would be a rather universal concept, each bathroom and more specifically bath tub and shower is different from the next. This opens up a Pandora's box of storage options — some are big and some are small, some are tall and some hang on the wall. Before we go all Dr. Seuss on you, check out some of our favorites after the jump.
First Row, Left To Right
• Small Handled Folding Crate: $9.99 from The Container Store, this small tote can go into the water time and time again. Folds for easy storage when not in use as a toy bucket!
• Frog Pod: $23.99 from Target, this frog pod scoops up toys and holds all your bathtime needs all in one!
• Tubby: $19.99 from Target, this stretchy pouch has open sides that let water though while still keeping all your whales and snails inside! Read more on Tubby here.
• Colanders: They work to strain out water in the kitchen, so why wouldn't they work well in the bath? Available in almost every color and price point imaginable! See what we had to say previously about them here.
• Trap Door Bin: $8.99 from Oragnize.com. This device has a trap door that drops all the toys into the water at once. We can hear the giggles from here, but we're still unsure how we feel about a metal cage in the bathtub with our little ones. Have you ever used one of this nature?
Second Row, Left To Right
• Tub Hub: $10.95 from One Step Ahead. This unit sits on top of your tub keeping all the toys little ones could need at arms reach with zero temptation to stand to reach more!
• Tub Hub Corner Organizer: $9.95 from One Step Ahead. Making use of the corner, this unit keeps toys under control with a trim profile.
• Bug Pod: for $23.79 from Target. Like it's four legged green friend above, this water strainer, toy collector and all around cute bath storage idea comes in red and pink lady bugs (for the girly girls!).
• Kuster Pail: $24.99 from Chulamama. Just a simple pail can do the trick. If you're not into animal shapes or something that hangs on the walls, this one is easy to fill, drain and tuck under the sink when it's time for grownups to shower!
• Mesh Folding Cubes: starting at $6.99 (for something that holds more than 1 toy) from the Container Store. These cubes collapse and let water drain right out and fast! No waiting for drips, just load it up and hoist it on out of the bathwater!
(Images: As Linked Above)