• Not on the High Street The owners of this British e-tailer were inspired by a love of quirky items that can only be found at art fairs and small boutiques.
• Erie Drive This online shop has a stylish little something for everyone that makes gift-giving just a pinch easier.
• Folklore This shop stocks carefully crafted goods that are strong enough for everyday use but so handsome you'll want them on display.
• Woonwinkel Portland's Woonwinkel specializes in handcrafted products from independent designers.
• Sirtified For the host with the most, this shop specializes in tech accessories for the modern man.
• Cow & Co. This little Liverpool shop (don't worry, they're online too) stocks a wide array of gifts from independent artists around the world.
• Oh, Little Rabbit What hostess wouldn't love hand painted linens using organic cotton and non-toxic water-based inks?
• Honeyshine The diversity of objects that can be discovered at Honeyshine are all tied together by Braun and Mitchell's love of clean, modern lines with a few rough edges and a healthy sense of humor.
• Gift at the Gardner This isn't your average museum shop. Tucked inside the beautiful glass structure designed by Renzo Piano, Gift at the Gardner is run by former Cursive at ABC Carpet & Home buyer, M.K. Wong.
(Image: Gregory Han/The Poketo Store)