Today is Memorial Day, which marks the beginning of summer. Which means long, hot, lazy days spent by the pool and in the sun. Here are some goodies to summer-ify your party (or your lawn) without breaking the bank.
1. DIY your own popsicles with fruit juice or booze. Set of 6 ice pop molds, $12.95 from Crate & Barrel.
2. Garden gnome, $19.99 from Target.
3. A ceramic version of the beloved red Solo cup. $14 from Urban Outfitters.
4. This ceramic basket, $14 from Anthropologie, will remind you of the farmers market year-round.
5. Mount this bottle opener from Brook Farm General store on the wall and never have to hunt for the bottle opener ever again. $10.
6. The smell of crumpled vinyl always says "summer" to me. Red and white beach ball, $5.95 from Amazon.
7. Sip a cold one from these adorable straws. Red striped paper straws, $10 for 50, from Etsy.
8. Perfect for icing down a few beers. Galvanized oval wash tub, $17.49 from Amazon.
9. Perfect for lemonade or sangria on a hot day. Mason Jar Water tank, $14.99 from World Market, and 10. Mason Jar Wire Rack Stand (not shown), $4.99 from World Market.
(Images: as credited above)