Just because it's the holidays doesn't mean you have to pay full price (or stand in line at door buster sales). After the jump you'll find 10 super low clearance finds that will hopefully still leave some money in the bank, or at least enough for a latte when all is said and done.
Here's just a few of the finds we came across in our searching, there's tons more out there, so don't get distracted by big flashy ads this season! Make sure to click through to find clearance steals near you!
First Row, Left To Right
• Galvanized Metal Chalkboard Cabinet: for $59.99 at Pottery Barn. This is the most expensive find on our list, but it's just so function we couldn't help but share. Perfect for holding all those little things that normally go in a desk drawer and just right for spaces that aren't big enough to hold an actual desk!
• People Hook: $4.99 from Urban Outfitters. Perfect for homeowners and renters alike, everyone deserves a fabulous place to hang their hat or coat at the end of a long day.
• Green Lacquer Box Set: This set of 3 will only run you $14.95 from Crate and Barrel. At that price you can wrap in them, or gift them to someone else to hold desk accessories, jewelery and more!
• Mini Docking Station: $14.99 from West Elm, this docking station is just the right size to hold your phone and camera without taking over your desk. It could be the perfect thing for the disorganized member of your family!
• Antique Iron Log Bin: $10.48 at Target, this bin would be a great start for the family with a fireplace on your gift list. Make your own firestarters to fill the bucket and gift away!
Second Row, Left To Right
• Canvas Collapsible Storage Crate: for $6.00. These baskets are 15.5 x 11.75 x 9.75 and would be great to hold things all over the home with their neutral color. Use them as a starting point for a gift, give a few together or on their own, either way, collapsible storage is always a bonus!
• Desktop Cornhole: for $9.99. Although the game has a quite unfortunate name, it's always tricky to know what to get co-workers. Give them the gift of fun and supply them with something to do besides talk to you on their breaks!
• Multiform Quilt by Alexander Girard: for $19.99. Even though it's only available in twin size, it would still make for a great throw, especially when paired with some hot chocolate or slippers!
• Square Fruit Tray: for $8.48 from Fish's Eddy. It could hold anything from fruit to jewelery, this divided organizer is great to keep things together.
• 4x4 Frame: for $7.48 at Target. Giving the gift of memories and photos is always in style and always comes in under budget, make things a little more chic with this chubby black frame.