75% of the products we talk about here on Unplggd need storage of some kind. Those that don't are usually the one's doing the storing. So in honor of needing a place to keep your belongings safe and sound, here's 10 ways to store everything from headphones to vinyl records and office supplies!
1. How To: Make Your Own Record Collection Storage Unit for Under $100:
When you're trying to make something old look new again, just check out this post. It's a little bit vintage and a whole lot of rock and roll!
2. Best Remote Control Storage Solutions: Even though all-in-one remotes are everywhere these days, we still always end up with more than one remote floating around. Check out these 6 great storage methods and see if they'll work for your home.
3. How To: Make Ear Bud Storage With a Contact Lens Case: Never again let your cords get tangled or your headphones full of gunk as they rattle around in your bag. This is an inexpensive and easy solution!
4. Five Best Record Storing Ideas: Check out these great ideas to see some stunning ways to keep your collection safe and sound. Go for the eye candy, stay for a little heart warming story!
5. Plastic Hangers Make Great Cord Storage: Keeping long cords tucked up and out of the way has never been so easy. Plus, it's a great way to reuse those hangers they insist on giving you at retail stores!
6. Good Idea: Medicine Chest as CD Storage: For those that still like to keep their cds instead of keeping them cataloged on your computer, this is a great vintage way to make them look attractive!
7. 8 Attractive Ways To Store Your Home Office Supplies: All those little paperclips, rubberbands and Sharpies need a home, so why not make it a beautiful one?
8. Muro Media Storage for Flat Panel TVs: There's a million different ways to keep your media center gear, this one just happens to be leading the pack when it comes to sexy storage.
9. 6 TV Consoles with Plenty of Storage Space: If the unit above is a little out of your price range, check out a few more options with super storage space in this post!
10. Rock Band Storage Ottoman—With Drum Lift!: Unless you have a permanent stage in your basement or living room, having a place to tuck your Rock Band gear out of the way is a must!
(Images: As Linked Above)