For many these days, tech plays an integral part in everyday personal health, whether we like it or not. The speed that technology has progressed is staggering and it's pretty amazing when you stop and think about how you can walk into a store today and pick up a gadget which can help diagnose or treat a variety of ailments and conditions.
But all these technological options can end up being counterproductive, confusing. Sleeping with tech devices in your room can actually cause some health problems, so it's advisable to turn everything off. On the other side of the spectrum, certain technologies such as light, sound and biometric feedback devices can actually help you sleep (all depending on individual circumstances, of course).
Here are some of our most informative tech tips for your personal health:
• 10 Tech Beds for the Tired Techy
• 5 Great Ergonomic Add-Ons For Your Workstation
• BodyTrace eScale Transmits & Tracks Your Progress
• The 20/20/20 Rule Can Save Your Eyes from Screen Strain
• Have You Experienced Health Issues Caused by Tech
• Can't Sleep? Blame Your Gadgets!
• Smarty-Pants Will Be Able To Monitor Your Health
• Do You Have any Fitness Tech in Your Home?
• Verilux Rise & Shine Natural Sleep System
• 9 Standing Desks
Do you use tech for your personal health? If so, how have you integrated it into your life? Any devices you'd recommend or warn from personal experience?