Organic Modern homes are down-to-earth and soothing, with decor that adds much-needed warmth to modern architecture. Think your home falls into this category? Here are ten signs to tell for sure...
1. You're a proud member of the Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Owners of America Club (FLFTOAC).
2. You get splinters on the way to the bathroom.
3. You haven’t seen a bright color since you stopped watching cartoons on Saturday mornings.
4. You once fainted at the mere mention of plastic.
5. You named your middle child Linen. The other two are Burl and Flax.
6. Only Switzerland is more neutral, but just by a hair.
7. You have more texture in your home than a granite quarry, sheep farm, and thistle field combined.
8. You often think: "Why store dishes, when there's wood?"
9. You spent all of 2013 in a leather sling chair.
10. You don't so much have a dog as a sheepskin.
Not sure if this is you? Keep exploring: 10 Tell-Tale Signs that Your Home Is: Bohemian and 10 Tell-Tale Signs that Your Home Is: Industrial.
(Image credits: Jeffers Design Group; Kim Lucian; Chay's Lake Hollywood Spanish Hideaway; NatureHumaine; Richard Bubnowski Design LLC; Marcia Prentice; Natalie and Kevin's Perfect Parkdale Perch; Bethany Nauert; Alan's Retreat in the Hills; Elle Decor)