Industrial homes are dynamic and chock full of character and sophistication. Think your home falls into this category? Here are ten signs to tell for sure...
1. There’s more pipe in your living room than in your basement or bathroom.
2. You still remember your locker combination from high school.
3. Banging up against the headboard doesn’t so much mean good sex as a concussion.
4. You keep your spare airplane wings in the guest bedroom.
5. You don’t dream in color— more like a steel gray.
6. You talk about exposed elements so much, your neighbors think you’re a flasher.
7. Each morning you find a line of riveters outside your door, waiting to punch in for the day.
8. Glass and Steel Lobbyists of American called to personally thank you for all your support.
9. Some hosts give their guests a welcome cocktail; you offer up a complimentary tetanus shot.
10. Bare Edison bulbs are your totem animal.
Do some of these sound like you and your home?
If you like this post, you can also read about the 10 Tell-Tale Signs that Your Home Is: Bohemian.