The summer is wrapping up and so is my trip to the beach. We've shared doors, restaurant walls, a dilapidated house, but I you leave with 10 things I'll miss about my home away from home in Provincetown.
• 1 The view, if I lived here I'd never own curtains
• 2 My afternoon blogging spot
• 3 A screen door in weathered orange (that should be an actual color)
• 4 The abundant use of beach wood
• 5 Wacky beach décor - whatever!
• 6 Storing suntan lotion next to condiments
• 7 The laundry room
• 8 One rusty beach fan
• 9 The bedside copy of Shelly Winters' biography: "Shelley: Also known as Shirley"
• 10 And finally, the neighbors
(Images: Geoff Bentz)