Here are some good old links from my snow storm post back in '11, along with plenty of fresh, new ones. Hopefully you find something inspiring here to help pass the time until things are dry enough to head out.
1. Take some time to focus on the the simple things that can make your home a happier place.
3. Make a plan to rearrange a room.
4. Take just a few minutes to clean one or two of these easy-to-forget about spots around the house.
5. Organize your books and choose a good one to re-read while you are at it.
6. Make some easy, bright new wall art. (Yes, you can!)
8. Get comfy and watch a few great documentaries on Netflix.
9. Cook up something delicious.
10. Check out these great sites for DIY projects and get one started.
Stay safe, everyone!
MORE GOOD THINGS TO DO AT HOME:
• Ways To Enjoy a Grown-Up "Snow Day" Anytime
(Image: Chris Perez - Jamie's Something Old, Something New House Tour)