We all love a good DIY project once in awhile so here are a few to tackle in the bathroom. There are play toys, storage, window treatments and pull out step stools. Even if you don't have a garage full of tools, there's something on our list for everyone.
Are you looking for a few ways to spruce up your children's bath? Even if you share the space, here are a few great projects to tackle as a family that are sure to help everyone out, even mom and dad.
FIRST ROW LEFT TO RIGHT
• Make Your Own Puffy Bathtub Paint
• Pop Art Bathroom Makeover
• The Vanity With A Slide Out Surprise
• Make A Stash Organizer From Boon
• How To: Recycled Bath Mat
SECOND ROW LEFT TO RIGHT
• Frost Your Windows
• Holy Handmade Diaper Storage!
• DIY A Spooky Bathroom Scene
• Make Bath Toy Storage For Grown-Up Bathrooms
• Vintage Trough Sink
(Image: See full image credits as linked above)