For those who might have been to bachelorette parties with "adult piñatas" — this isn't the same kind. Our adult piñatas aren't shaped like parts of the human body, but instead are filled with more grown-up fare instead of your typical bouncy balls and whoopie cushions.
1. Gift Cards: Toss in a $10 gift card for gas or your local Starbucks and watch the frenzy begin.
2. Childish Toys/Snacks: Never underestimate the power of a candy necklace, ring pop or a glow bracelet.
3. Plastic Mini Bottles: Baby bottles of booze raining from the sky? There aren't many who will pass on that.
4. Bottle Openers: Even though many have people one on their keychain, you always need another, plus they're inexpensive and readily available.
5. Guitar Picks: Depending on your crowd guitar picks are a great and inexpensive thing to add and they come in all sorts of colors (for those concerned with coordinating such things).
6. Movie Tickets: Like the gift card above, movie passes are worth throwing yourself on the ground for. It makes seeing the A-Team twice a not-so-expensive reality.
7. Lottery Tickets: Picking up 20 lottery tickets isn't too tricky and there's even the chance you'll make money back on the deal!
8. Gum: There aren't many who will say no to a pack of gum, especially when they don't have to choose what kind to buy. Try bulk retailers for the best deals.
9. Tea Bags: Many varieties of tea come individually packaged and can be used as filler without risking the tea being ruined.
10. Decks of Cards: They're a great way to start a party and keep one going, plus they last forever and will bring back a great memory each time the recipient brings them back out.
Do you have a good idea to add to the list? Sound off in the comments below!