Beth's house tour. We love this bedroom and, although we probably won't ever have this much color anywhere in our own home (we're big fans of neutrals), we've collected a lot of ideas from Beth's eclectic style...
- The photograph over the bed looks like a small window into another world.
- The mismatched bedside tables have a lot of character and charm.
- The focal point is the bedspread, which centers the room's vibrant colors.
- The Pottery Barn rug at the foot of the bed incorporates color into the floor.
- The blue walls are a bright, but soothing counterpoint to the rest of the room.
- Natural elements appear in the photographs and wood details (like the breadbowl).
- The view outside the bedroom window looks gorgeous.
- The yellow corner chair is a bold accent (also a great spot to throw extra pillows).
- Details like the painted door on the nightstand incorporate subtle patterns.
- Although there's a lot of color in the room, it feels tied together. Each color shows up in at least 2 places (red-orange in the bedspread and rug, yellow in the pillows and chair, blue in the walls and curtains).
To see Beth's full house tour, click here.