Even though the calendar tells us that it's Father's Day, that doesn't always mean there's money in the bank to pick up the man in your life a grill, sports car or civilian trip to the moon. Instead, try some heart felt sentiment and one of these inexpensive finds, perfect for any budget.
Have you found a great thrifty Father's Day find? Make sure you add it in the comments below and help others still looking for the perfect, budget-friendly gift! Here's a few of our favorites, starting things off with a pork poster!
First Row, Left To Right
• Crispity Clouds Of Porkaliciousness Print: for $26 from 4505 Meats. It's pork, on a poster, how does this possibly get any better (besides being in the belly too?).
• Weber Charcoal Chimney Starter: for $14.99 from Lowes. Every household using charcoal can use two chimneys, so even if Dad already has one, another is always a great idea!
• Grill Pad: for $34.95 from Lowes, this catch all goes under the grill to pick up drips, spills and keeps your deck or patio super clean.
• Album Frames: $15/ea or 2/$20 from Urban Outfitters. There's a good chance your Dad's record collection hasn't seen the light of day for years. Frame a few up and relive the good ol' days along the way.
• Nail Brush: for $25 from Uncommon Goods. This would be great to set by any sink, but perfect for a workshop or garage where the grime really goes down.
Second Row, Left To Right
• Zip Dry Apron: for $25 from Uncommon Goods. This towel/apron combo has a removable via zipper towel that's attached so it stays put when you need it to and hits the laundry at the end of the day.
• Wüsthof Pull-Apart Shears: for $19.95 from Williams-Sonoma. These shears are easy to use and even easier to clean. Perfect for breaking down a chicken or just snipping up fresh herbs from the garden.
• Fiskars Bypass Pruner: for $16.98 from Lowes. Keep the bushes and small trees in line with a sharp new pruner. It might be small, but it packs a punch!
• Intent Barware: for $1.95-$2.50 from CB2. It's up to you if you add a bottle of booze along with this gift, but we're pretty sure drinks always taste better in new glasses. What? That's just us?
• Pork, The Noun Print: for $26 from 4505 Meats. This pork print was just too humorous not to include. There 3 different prints (one is pictured above) total, so buy one a year and you have Father's Day covered for awhile!