The Apple iPad has been around for some time now and accessory makers have had plenty of time to mature their style and craftsmanship. We're big believers in protecting our tablets, so pairing them up with the best classic sleeves money can buy was simply the next logical step.
Below is small collection of my personal favorite sleeves and cases I've tracked over the past several years. While many of the choices reflect a more utilitarian style, I believe the material choices and quality of construction speaks for itself. There's plenty to be had here, especially if money is no option.
- The Ashdown Workshop Premium iPad Case ($137)
- APC Book Jacket Select ($225)
- West Elm Felt Holder ($12)
- Dodocase Spring Summer Collection ($80)
- Poketo Envelope iPad Case ($50)
- Octavo Luxury Case For iPad ($120)
- Stash Bags iPad Case ($75)
- Tape Cork iPad Sleeve ($33)
- Hard Graft X Pocket iPad Case / Heritage Collection ($160)
- Fieldfolio iPad Case ($69)