For a lot of us, the alarm clock is a necessary evil in life. While we may hate that little machine that wakes us every morning — we still want it to look good on the nightstand. Any of these 10 alarm clocks would make a stylish start to the morning.
• This Rubik's Cube Clock might make you feel like a kid again but it's also functional. Twist the top row to display time, date, and even weather!
• The ALBA Media Edition is a sleek clock with solid wood casing and input for MP3 players.
• The force will be with you every morning when you wake up with the Darth Vader Clock Radio.
• The face of the Fabric Clock is endlessly customizable. The front fabric screen is designed to be removed and replaced with any fabric of your choosing.
• The Jonas Damon Numbers Clock consists of four 2-inch cubes, each displaying one LED digit. Lay them out side-by-side or stack them up on your bedside table.
• Having a little trouble dragging your bones out of bed in the morning? The Clocky Alarm Clock will jump off your nightstand when you hit snooze, roll away (and probably under something) and then start beeping again. Now that will get you out of bed!
• The classic lines of the Versa Alarm Clock will make it popular in a mid-century modern household. Plus, each clock is handcrafted!
• When I'm a little bleary eyed in the morning I want big numbers to read. The MOMA Click Clock is an easy to use and easy to read clock for those of us with early morning motor function issues.
• The Tocky Touch Alarm Clock has a touch-sensitive surface to scroll and set time instead of buttons. And you can record your own messages to use as an alarm.
• I don't know how practical this clock would be with bumbling morning fingers, but the Bomba Alarm Clock sure is a sight to behold!
Images: as linked above