"Does this match?" If you've been playing it safe with color, now may be the time to start thinking outside the box. We've rounded up a few of our favorite examples of unusual, dynamic color combinations. They may not be what you're used to seeing, but somehow, they work.
1. Dark green and light pink (and purple!). Image from Design Public.
2. Samon and lavender, as seen in an interior from Canadian House & Home.
3. Pale pink and cerulean, in an Autralian home from The Design Files.
4. Cobalt blue and pink, from artist Isabelle Tuchband's Sao Paolo home (as seen in The Selby).
5. Camel and pink (seen in an interior from Skona Hem).
6. Aqua and pink. BNO Design via Plush Palate.
7. Sky blue and deep red, from T Magazine.
8. Lavender and emerald green, in a Paris apartment from Design*Sponge.
9. Olive green and light blue, in an interior by architect Phillipe Harden (image via Apartment Therapy).
10. Navy and pink, in a Paris apartment from Marie Claire Masion via Decor8.
(Images: as linked above)