If, like me, you enjoy tea cups as much as you enjoy tea, cake tins as much as you enjoy cake, and album covers as much as you enjoy vinyl, then you'll love these 10 gorgeous upcycled wall features!
1. Album covers: These album covers have been framed and wall mounted.
2. Cake tins: If you have a collection of thrifted or vintage finds that are taking up room in your cupboard bring it out!
3. Crates: Attaching crates and tins to your wall to create a cute display and add extra storage. bonus!
4. Empty Frames: You can find gorgeous wooden frames at yard sales, thrift stores, markets and online. Sand them, paint them or leave them bare!
5. Material: If you keep your excess material or you just love fabric then frame it or hoop it and you everyone can enjoy it.
6. Notes: It's so easy to forget special letters if they're tucked away. If you bring them out you get to read them every day.
7. Saucers: I think I love these wall mounted plates
8. Tea Towels: You can find vintage tea towels in thrift stores and online or you can get new ones! hand printed on organic cotton. I hear they also dry dishes.
9. Vintage Mirrors: f one mirror creates space and interest in a room, imagine what a whole wall of mirrors can do!
10. Mixture: If you're feeling adventurous i love seeing a wall filled with all kinds of upcycled art pieces.
(Images: 1. House to Home; 2. Interior Design Ideas; 3. purple homes; 4. honey pie via Dwellings and Decor; 5. the purl bee; 6. notary public tumblr; 7. rastall via desire to inspire; 8. moose and bird; 9. erhard pfeiffer via poppy talk)