We enjoy a good cocktail now and then
, but we rarely make them at home. Even if we're not mixing martinis in the kitchen, we can still use our cocktail glasses to...
• Serve olives as an appetizer.
• Serve ice cream and desserts.
• Make circle stencils with the rim.
• Hold chopsticks in a highball glass.
• Serve ceviche in a martini glass.
• Make vases for floating blooms.
• Serve dips in a margarita glass.
• Make shrimp cocktail.
• Dress up fresh fruit.
• Make "sand candle" centerpieces.
(Martha Stewart has the how-to.)Image: Riedel Vinum Martini Glasses from Williams Sonoma, $44 for 2.