But we have to admit it's not often that we break out the torch and make creme brulee in individual cups. To be honest, we don't even own a torch.
Not to worry. We've found 10 (torchless) uses that will show off our ramekins in style. Look below the jump to see them...
• Fill with water and add a single large bloom for a mini-centerpiece.
• Fill with kosher salt and keep on the table when you need a pinch.
• Fill with colorful candies (2 with Lemonheads, 2 with Red Hots).
• Keep on your office desk for paperclips.
• Tie a ribbon around it and use as a gift basket for small items.
• Stash tea bags (especially those round ones from The Republic of Tea).
• Keep on the dresser for rings, earrings, and bobby pins.
• Use a glass ramekin to hold tea lights.
• Use in the bathroom to hold guest soaps or bath beads.
• Use as a catch-all for odds and ends like loose change, keys or buttons.