Sometimes you just need to slow down. When you're overloaded with work or other obligations, your home is hopefully a place where you can relax. For those who need some time to unwind, we've compiled a list of ways to find moments of escape from the daily grind...• Cultivate silence by taking a short break every day to do absolutely nothing.
• Learn how to meditate in the bathtub.
• Sit back, relax and enjoy some good music.
• Clean your bedroom, then take a nap in your laundered sheets.
• Turn off the TV, close your laptop, and take a media fast.
• Plant a container garden or get some herbs going.
• Take a few days off and enjoy a vacation at home.
• Transform a corner into a reading nook.
• Have a couple of friends over for a movie or game night.
• Pour yourself a glass of wine and cook a meal of comfort food.
How do you chill out at home? Let us know in the comments below.