Wacky for washi? We can't blame you. This decorative Japanese masking tape has been everywhere lately, including all over our favorite bloggers' tech gear. If you want an easy way to add some personal style to your phone, laptop, tablet, or cords, look no further. And since this stuff comes off easy, you can change your style as often as you change your mind. Cover your keyboard...
• Blue Keys / 7th House on the Left
• Colorful Keys / Eclectically Vinatge
• Washi Tape Keyboard / Her New Leaf
• Washi Tape Keyboard / Wedgienet
...Or the whole laptop.
• Black and White Striped Laptop / Adore Wedding Blog
• Colorful Washi Laptop / Super Ziper
Use it to cover and reinforce a cracked iPhone back...
• iPhone Quick Fix / Craft and Creativity
...Or just cover your case.
• Black and White Striped Case / Artisan Blog
• Washi Tape Project / Nileey's Sphere
Use some Washi to jazz up your iPad...
• Washi Tape iPad / Agus Y.
...Or its SmartCover
• Washi Tape iPad Cover / Little Lucy Lu
• Washi Smart Cover / Circle City Creations
Wrap your cords in Washi...
• DIY Washi Tape Cord / Whimseybox
...Or just the adapter...
• Personalized Power Adapters / Pencil Shavings Studio
• Phone Charger Label / 7th House on the Left
• iPhone Chargers / Shaken Together Life
Use decorative tape to label cords with flags...
• Cute Cord Labels / I Heart Organizing
• Washi Tape Cord Organization / Landee See, Landee Do
...Or wrap it around them for storage.
• Washi Tape & Pesky Cords / Michelle My Belle
• Organize Your Cords / Our Thirfty Ideas
(Images: As linked above)