This time of year is all about piling the blankets on top of the bed and pulling them over your head when the alarm rings in the morning. Here are ten ways to get that layered, cozy feeling in your bedroom.
- 1 This photo from John Robshaw mixes a range of blues with one red accent pillow.
- 2 Stacks of duvets and pillows warm up a bed from Les Indiennes.
- 3 Another photo from John Robshaw pairs a pinstriped bedskirt with a similar rug.
- 4 Becke and Lee's bed combines several strong, saturated color blocks.
- 5 Pink and red blend together textures in a preppy bed from Elle Sweden.
- 6 A base of yellow bedding shows off a colorful quilt from DWR.
- 7 We love the look of an oversized Suzani draped over a bed at Le Nid des Cigognes.
- 8 At le 33 in Paris, a smaller square quilt on an angle adds contrast.
- 9 An upholstered headboard offsets blue and white bedding from Pine Cone Hill.
- 10 Yoko and Matthew keep it simple with layers of white bedding and a couple of lavender pillows.