We always forget what a nice, industrial look tin cans have when they're stripped of their labels. Before tossing them into the recycling bin, think about repurposing a few of them for a project...
- 1 Laure used tin cans to make planters for her succulents.
- 2 Susy and Dale keep a set of painted coffee cans for storage on their shelf.
- 3 Beth made outdoor lanterns from coffee cans and white paint.
- 4 Jack Bresnahan designed a set of stylish and useful lids to fit over used tin cans.
- 5 Martha Stewart uses sets of white painted tin cans as vases.
- 6 HGTV shows us how to use pie-filling cans to hold kitchen tools.
- 7 Also from HGTV: a soup can pencil organizer.
- 8 Country Living shows you how to make candles in tin cans.
- 9 Design*Sponge's Derek and Lauren explain how to make a tin can pincushion.
- 10 Better Homes & Gardens has a how-to for making a tiered tin can organizer.
Photos: Susy Hammermeister, Beth Zeigler, Laure Joliet, Dezeen, Martha Stewart, HGTV, HGTV, Keith Scott Morton / Country Living, Derek & Lauren / Design*Sponge, Better Homes & Garden