Even though the nights and mornings may already call for a light sweater where you are, there's no reason not to celebrate the last few days of summer before the sun truly fades. Here are 5 Ways to Celebrate the End of Summer. Happy long weekend, Re-Nesters!
1. Pack a picnic and head outdoors for the afternoon.
2. Throw a canning party. There's no better way to preserve the taste of the season than with jams and pickled watermelon rind, right?
3. Even if you have to bundle-up in sweaters, gather friends for an early September outdoor dinner or even plan a Sunday brunch complete with pancakes and juice.
4. Finish up your summer reading.
5. Head to the farmers' market and pick-up those last tastes of summer: corn, tomatoes, peaches and all your other favorites.
(Image: Inspire Bohemia | Re-Nest)