As we enter the entertaining season we find ourselves stocking up on bottles. They arenâ€™t all for ourselves, of course. Thereâ€™s one for the host, a couple for the dinner party, one for that recipe and, well, maybe a couple for us to keep at home.
Unless you are purchasing wine that will be stored for a later date, storing bottles in the kitchen or dining room is fine. Instead of shelving them above the fridge (gasp!) or in a hall closet (next to the dirty shoes?) we suggest the following to beautifully display your temporary collection.
Top row, shown right to left:
1. Sporadic Wall Panel, Mini: see website for details, Modern Cellar
2. Wine Rack 3.0: $29.00 at Uvence (Etsy)
3. Gus* Modern Acrylic Wine Rack: $155.00 at 2Modern
4. Six-Pack Wine Rack: $40.00 at Branch
5. Cru Wine Rack: $150.00 at Unica Home
Bottom row, shown right to left:
6. The Loopsey Wine Rack by Umbra: $150.00 at Velocity
7. Galvanized 12 Bottle Wine Rack: $79.95 at CB2
8. Innersmile Wine Bed: $50.00 at Huset
9. Shesham Wall Mount Stacking Wine Rack (3 are shown here): $29.95 at Crate & Barrel
10. Rustic Wine Rack: $75.00 at Pottery Barn