Even the most devoted parents occasionally find that hanging with a toddler can start to feel a little like Groundhog Day. Counting On Me has a great to-do list that ranges from the obvious to the obscure. Here are a few standouts:
- Collect rocks in a basket
- Make an obstacle course out of cushions and/or furniture
- Make a Shape Puzzle
- Make a Drum out of an oatmeal box
- Wash windows together
- Go on a Smelling Hunt
- Draw on a mirror with dry-erase markers
- Disconnect your phone and pretend to make phone calls to relatives
- Leave your phone connected and really make phone calls to relatives - let your child talk too
Check out the complete list at Counting On Me.
What's on your toddler to-do list?
(Image: Counting On Me)